Lakhvinder Gill – Mortgage Consultant is one of the pioneers for your private mortgage lender in Surrey, British Columbia. Lakhvinder Gill is a licensed Mortgage Broker working with the reputed company Mortgage Architects. Which is an established national Mortgage Brokerage led by a seasoned management team and supported by a network of experienced and caring Mortgage Brokers. We are dedicated to helping homeowners in Canada to get the right financial help when they need it. Getting a home equity loan has never been easier! At Lakhvinder Gill – Mortgage Consultant, we focus on your home equity.
The broker works for you. The bank doesn’t.
The right mortgage is a critical factor determining long-term savings. The value of a professional mortgage broker comes from having someone who objectively works for you and is not limited to mortgage product offerings from one source; like a bank.
Advice on choosing the right mortgage option considers interest rate, payment privileges, payment penalties, long term savings and much more.
We will not turn you down based on your age, your income history or your credit score like a bank would. We are here to offer simple solutions to complicated financial problems. Call our experts to learn more about how our private mortgage in Surrey can help you.
Whether it is for consolidating debt, renovating your home, or needing money for your business, give our private mortgage consultant a call!
WHAT IS A PRIVATE MORTGAGE?
Private Mortgages can be a residential, commercial, or construction mortgage. In some cases where credit, income, or the property do not fit well with conventional lenders, private lending can be a good options. Rates are higher than traditional lenders because the risk is higher to the lender. Ideally, private mortgage financing is a short-term solution until we can move the client back into a conventional lender.
We work with private lenders so that we can facilitate private mortgage borrowing for our clients that need it. Our private lenders invest in individual mortgages, with the lender’s interest in the property registered directly on title. Each private lender is sent property and client details and can make a decision on whether to invest on a file-by-file basis in keeping with each investor’s preferences.
Why is a Private Mortgage in Surrey Beneficial?
Surrey is home to various booming business industries and expensive real estate. Getting the financing that you need may become a challenge. Whether it be:
- Debt consolidation
- Purchase Financing
- Land financing
- Construction financing
- Second and third mortgages
- Commercial financing
Private mortgage lenders in Surrey BC can provide you with the financing you need. Private mortgages provide borrowers with flexible loan terms, easy-to-meet requirements, and custom mortgage solutions they need.
A Private Mortgage can help with:
- Proof of Income
- High 1st Mortgage Payout Penalty
- Job Loss
- Bad Credit
- Consumer Proposal
- Debt consolidation Mortgage
- Second Mortgage consolidates all debt and gives you payment relief.
- You have a unique property, raw land, second property, or a non-conforming first or second property
- Large development projects
- Customized financing
Private Mortgages & Home Equity Loans in Surrey
We all go through hard times, but there is a solution out there. Whether you’re self-employed from your home, have poor or bad credit, little to no income, yet own a property in Surrey, BC, we can help. If you are having difficulty getting approved by the bank, a private mortgage loan with Lakhvinder Gill is very realistic based on the available equity you have. This would be registered behind your first mortgage, as a separate private loan. In most cases, you may be eligible to access up to 75% of your home’s value by way of a second mortgage. Our private mortgage lenders in Surrey are able to help you with a home equity loan.
What are the benefits of a private mortgage loan in Surrey?
- You may avoid breaking your first mortgage and suffer having to pay an enormous penalty to the first mortgage lender, and potentially giving up a good interest rate.
- You may access a large sum of cash using your home as collateral, with far less requirements for approval, unlike the banks.
- You may save significantly on interest rate costs, by using a private mortgage loan to pay off any high interest credit card debt you might have. This is because second mortgage rates are usually lower than credit card interest. A second mortgage / private mortgage loan in Surrey would offer a great opportunity to consolidate all of your debt into one simple easy monthly payment. You can take control of your finances and not worry. This will also allow you to free up any extra cash each month, now that you only have one easy payment.
- You may be self-employed in Surrey, BC, and have difficulty qualifying for a loan through your bank. The income verification process through a bank for self-employed individuals in Surrey is very detailed. Qualifying for a private mortgage loan as self-employed is simple, provided you have the equity in your home.
- You may have poor credit and little to no income yet own a property in Surrey. Again, a private mortgage option is very realistic based on the available equity you have in your home.
- You may need funds urgently due an emergency or unexpected situation. Home equity loans in Surrey are easy to obtain and are typically funded very quickly. It certainly is a great benefit to get access to funds in short order.
We deal with private mortgage lenders in Surrey, BC who focus on the available equity you have, and not income or credit. Our private lenders will look beyond your challenges and use a make-sense approach when approving your private mortgage loan in Surrey or elsewhere in the Lower Mainland. Want to explore your options regarding a private mortgage or home equity loan? Get in touch with us today and hear back within 24 hours.
Call Mr. Lakhvinder Gill now: +1 (604)-725-6734